Monday, July 19, 2010

Recycle in style: A re-vamped preview

So inspired was I after last years eco fashion show Re-loved, as promised, I have been quietly working away on a delicious collection of fashion looks to present in this years show to be held at the end of September. The challenge: using only the most heinous pre-loved clothing and re-claimed materials, create a collection of 5 gorgeous, wearable looks.



Works in progress are looking good, but if you want to see the whole collection you'll have to wait until September 30. Until then, check out the Re-Loved blog for the latest info and designers. It's going to be gorgeous so don't miss it!

Love Nina x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! I'm so excited that you're doing this this year - you have to keep me informed of when and where it is so I can grab myself tickets! I cannot wait to see what you've come up with - I know that they'll be amazing!

And I really want to do it myself next year - it sounds like SO much fun.

AHHHH!!! Too excited.

Xx