Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An award winning post: Brilliante!

Oh shucks, I have just been awarded this little award, with thanks from Bernie at Burnt Offerings blog ...thank you Bernie. It's nice to be thought of, and I am so glad you appreciate Canberra's Got Style!

So, the rules for this award are:
The winner can put the logo on his/her blog. Link to the person you received your award from. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Put links to those blogs on yours. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
And I now have the honor of sending the award on to seven other bloggers... here are my favourite blogs reads (which also reside in my side bar) who I think are also brilliant blogs and I'd like to let them know I appreciate what they do...






I hope you will love reading these ones as much as I do, and as long as we are sharing link love, I shall insert a little shameless self promotion...

I've been working on something new and exciting at Ninaribena Makes, so go have a look and tell me what you think!

No comments: