Second-hand Sunday is a free community event giving you the chance to give away useful things you don't need. On the day of the event, participants place items that are still useable but no longer wanted, at the front of their home. Anyone may collect these items during the event. At the end of the event, disposal of any items not collected is the reponsibility of the resident.
- The idea is to stop usable goods going to landfill by redistributing them within our community.
- Reusing things reduces our impact on the environment.
- It’s an easy way to clear out your house and garage.
- You never know what treasures you could find!
- Your unwanted goodies could be someone else's treasure!