Monday, April 7, 2008

Vintage style crafster: Posie

I checked out Hall markets on Sunday and was delighted to find this little gem. New to Canberra via steamy Darwin is mother of 4(!) and creative director of Posie Patchwork.

Posie makes the sweetest bibs, aprons, zipper purses, cushions, bags, gift cards and very funky quilts, and stocks the most adorable knitted french toys by Lark.

Already established as an online store and with happy customers from all corners of the globe, Posie makes no secret of her obsession for cute fabrics and has a massive stock pile of very retro and vintage printed fabrics (including really great stuff for boys) to make items to order and ready made to sell online an at her market stalls. Posie enjoys her time with customers and having that personal contact..."I've found my customers to all sigh with relief, "retro colour" & leave with big smiles on their faces."

Posie's online store is open all hours here.
And she is regularly at Hall Markets on the first Sunday of the month, and Kingston Markets on the last Sunday of the month. Love it, love it, love it! Welcome to Canberra Miss Posie!

2 comments:

Pikiteniang Swefil said...

Hi,

I just want to leave my footprints afer me as I slided in in your site & i never regret coz U got so inspiring blogsite.

Hope U have a wonderful day.

Regards from Stockholm & Philippines,
chie
http://richiesliv.blogg.com

Nora said...

really cute and kitschy pieces! I love the cupcakes!