Monday, April 28, 2008

Kikki.K: Swedish delish

No prizes for guessing that I'm just a little bit excited to see the opening of Canberra's very own Kikki.K stationery boutique! Scandinavian inspired design, gorgeous colour, quality product - well, it's pretty hard not to get happy, and I'm not the only one...

When Swedish born Kristina “Kikki” Karlsson decided to set up a home office almost ten years ago, she struggled to find beautiful and stylish products which she had grown used to in her native Scandinavia. So she designed her own. By combining her appreciation of design with her love of stationery, the business was born.

Today she is the creative director and founder of international fashion stationery label kikki.K – Swedish home office Style, with retail boutiques in Australia & New Zealand, and now Canberra!

And, of course, I couldn't leave without the cutest pencils in the Canberra's Got Style office colours, a beautiful, beautiful business card folder in red, a pack of 'mini notes' and some cute little sticky notes (because I always forget the little things - er...but not the children).
Kikki.K is in the Canberra Centre, level 1, (right next door to the Coffee Club).

6 comments:

MissWiniW said...

Long time lurker, first time noter .. I'm so glad you reviewed this store. I haven't been upstairs at the Canberra Centre for a week or so and have missed the opening of this store. However, I'm now dying to check it out! Stationery is so delicious.

Michelle said...

I am so excited as well - I know where I'll be spending my lunchtime tomorrow!

Kerces said...

ooh thanks for the news nina. I came across kikki.k in Melbourne and loved it too.

AMCSviatko said...

Now if only we'd get a Smiggle...

(Yes I know they sell some of the range at the Post Office but it's never the stuff I want!)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget some of our own local boutique shops have been stocking Kikki K for a number of years. Kikki K will never have an issue with survival, it's so important to support our local people.

ninaribena said...

Sherpa - actually I noticed we DO have a Smiggle 'coming soon' at the former Sanity site in the Canberra Centre!