Friday, June 6, 2008

Tres Chic for Li'l feet

How is it possible that I did not know about this li'l gem in the city? Until yesterday that is... Li'l feet in the City has THE COOLEST fitout of any kids store. I'm love, love, loving the cool stripes and the curved walls and I shopped for shoes for my newly toddling baby while my soon-to-be pre-schooler played happily in the "secret tunnel".

This groovy store stocks Pony, Tip Toey Joey, (authentic) Crocs and Birkenstocks for kids. You'll also find a cute range of rainboots, umbrellas and raincoats, perfect if this weather keeps up (hopefully!). They also sell my favourite ride-ons by Wheely Bug in all manner of new designs - hoorah.

But really, I want those cute shoes for myself - do they come in my size?
Li'l Feet in the City is just on the outside of the Canberra Centre on City Walk (kinda in between Myer and DJ's) ph 6248 9044.

No comments: