Friday, July 4, 2008

Addicted To Fabric: Weekend sale

My favourite place in Canberra to buy fabric is on sale this weekend. Addicted to Fabric (and let's face it... I am), is gearing up for a hot weekend...

Stockists of Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Kokka, Echino, Michael Miller, Moda, and more, A2F are offering 20 % off fabrics, 50% off patterns and $8/m for a huge range of patchwork fabrics on Saturday and Sunday.

Heloooo, I'm so there. Addicted To Fabric, Dundas Court, Phillip.

Have a fab weekend, Nina x

3 comments:

Penelope Boyd said...

Thanks for the heads up - perhaps I'll bump into you there! And also, thanks for letting us know about Trade Secrets - I've just been out there and it's pretty good.

thesunbrellastore said...

Sunbrella Fabric is dedicated in manufacturing sunbrella fabric, outdoor fabric, sunbrella, all weather fabric, outdoor furniture fabric, awning fabric, outdoor umbrella fabric and design.

Regards
http://www.thesunbrellastore.com/

Barbara said...

Oh no! I was away! I missed it!