Sunday, November 9, 2008

Handmade [up]market: Tango&James

So the countdown is on... in just 2 weeks, Handmade: Canberra's UPmarket is happening and you'd all better be there because... da da da daaaaa... I'm debuting my brand new collection Tango&James: sassy unique handbags and fabric accessories to enhance your already fabulous style...
So if you've been wondering why it's been a little 'under the radar' here at Canberra's Got Style, its because I've been busy cranking out cute handbags galore, necklets with names like "Some Like It Ruff" and "I've got Fans", brooches like you've never seen before and cool fabric scarves. These are all unique and my favourite way to add zest to the t-shirt and jeans, corporate gear or your favourite party get-up. More pics are at Ninaribena Makes if you're into it...

Currently only available at the upcoming Handmade Market at Albert Hall on Saturday November 22, check out the Handmade website and blog for all the info about the event, and stay tuned right here on Canberra's Got Style for more of what you can expect to find at Handmade.

4 comments:

Smaggle said...

Oh I totally wish I could go but I'm performing that day! Bugger. Oh and your earrings are still on my to-do list! I haven't forgotten! I'm just waiting until after my interview...

Ali said...

ooh, what lovely things! I think I'm gonna try and get to that market, it looks like a good one and I'll probably be in town that day. might see you there!

ninaribena said...

Thank you ladies,

Lady S: I'm crushed you can't make it dollface - you will be surely missed. And I'd forgotten all about the earrings, your company was all I needed at the high tea! Best of luck with your interview - and packing, xxx

Ali, that would be awesome if you could come by the market, looks like it's going to be fun and fabulous. Make sure you say helloo.

Everyone must come and have a chat and should feel free to bring me chai or lattes any time ;-) xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm going to come and buy the shit out of your merchandise!

Lol, that was so butch of me!

Xx