Friday, November 14, 2008

Need some style: Knead Patisserie

Can I tell you how excited I am about discovering this fabulous new(ish) beauty at Belconnen Markets this week? Knead Patisserie, a wonderful french style boutique bakery, is a stand-out antidote to the crush of the fruit and vege hall mayhem. Owned and run by Thomas Moore, brainchild behind Grazing in Gundaroo, and formerly of Sage restaurant.

The service is sweet and old fashioned indicating staff have a passion for their products - well who can blame them really? So far I have tried 2 of their tartlets and 2 types of friands, and let me tell you, it's quite the religious experience!









Absolutely gorgeous and well worth the only slightly boutique price tags, stop in for a coffee and a sweet treat or load up with their soon-to-be-famous breads... hmmmmmm. I just found an excuse to do the grocery shopping honey...

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Excellent - the French contingent will be most interested.
ta

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, beautiful food and staff the best Brownie I have ever tasted. Keep up the good work.

Tp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tp said...

Their bread and tarts are great! My wife and I had their 'rustic loaf' (rye bread) with home-made soup the other day and the combination was fantastic. You can read more about how I used their bread on my new blog: http://garden--soup.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/celebrating-thesis-submission-with.html