Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thrifting: Revolve

As much as I love shiny and new modern stuff, I also love a good scrounge around a place like Revolve. As well as an opportunity to add to my chair problem (yes I have a chair problem), I like to think that a little less in landfill makes a difference..."reduce, re-use, recycle" (oops, did I just quote Bob the Builder?!)


I took an afternoon off to check out their new digs in Pialligo, this place houses the "best bits" from Revolve at Mugga Lane... and I wasn't disappointed...

These chairs would look faaabulous in my family room...if I had the space for them. Leather ottomans only $10 each.
Cutest pale pink ceramics grouped together

Small fish platter in gift box $2. Kitchy cross stitch bunny $3
A full dining setting - rugged yet elegant
White things, a little shabby chic anyone?
Another leather ottoman, a lovely shade of grey green. A collection of green ceramics.


Revolve's "Best Bits", located on Beltana Road, Pialligo.

5 comments:

Taphophile said...

Haven't been to the new premises yet. Looks like I need to make a trip soon.

AMCSviatko said...

Suppose I should go too...

Jo Walker said...

I'll be down in a flash!

Anonymous said...

Please keep doing this blog - it's so great to see our Canberra looking so stylish! :) Had to hunt back for this post because I went to Pialligo looking for the Best Bits and couldn't find it! My husband told me later that it is inside Stonehenge? Might try again tomorrow.

Jen

ninaribena said...

Jen, Revolve's Best Bits is in the bit where Bison is, actually if you are looking at the front of the Bison Workshop, turn around and there it is! Hope you find some fab goodies!